What to Expect
Is This Your First Time At A CCHS Event?
Here are a few tips to make the most of your weekend...
- Registration will begin at 3:00pm on Thursday at the Claremont Doubletree, just inside the main lobby.
- Plan to join us for a welcome dinner at The Walker House in San Dimas. (Directions)
- The registration booth will open at 8:00am Friday and Saturday morning in front of the conference rooms - plan to stop here before the workshops begin to pick up your name badge and conference tote containing important meeting information, if you haven't already.
- The registration booth will remain open throughout the course of the conference - please stop by at any time if you have questions!
- Although we are offering three workshop tracks, you may attend workshops from any track - you don't have to stay within the same track all weekend.
- The Full Weekend Pass allows access to all listed events. This includes the Thursday night welcome dinner, the Friday Keynote Luncheon and the Saturday evening Awards Dinner.
- Wondering what to wear? CCHS does request business casual attire throughout the conference and the Awards Dinner. Although this conference is in June, bring a light jacket for inside the conference rooms - they do get chilly!
- Don't miss the History Fair taking place on Saturday at the Doubletree - this is a great time to network with other historical societies and see their projects!
- Most of the events will take place at the Doubletree, however, there will the opportunity to go offsite - if you need a ride, or have extra space to give a ride, please visit the registration booth!
- Have fun and feel free to ask questions!
Do you like this page?