What to Expect
Is This Your First Time At A CCHS Event?
Here are a few tips to make the most of your weekend...
- Registration will begin at 3:00 pm on Thursday at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in San Bernardino, CA, just inside the main lobby.
- Plan to join us for an appetizer reception, social hour and History Fair at the Historic Santa Fe Depot in San Bernardino, CA.
- The registration booth will open at 7:30 am Friday morning in the main lobby of the hotel - plan to stop here before the workshops begin to pick up your name badge and conference tote containing important meeting information, if you haven't already.
- The registration booth will remain open throughout the course of the workshops - please stop by at any time if you have questions!
- The Full Weekend Pass allows access to all listed events. This includes the Opening Reception, History Fair, Historical Tours, Workshops, Genealogy Breakfast, and Awards Luncheon.
- Wondering what to wear? CCHS does request business casual attire throughout the conference and the Awards Luncheon. Although this conference is in June, bring a light jacket for inside the conference rooms - they do get chilly!
- Charter bus transportation will be provided for all Friday tours and lunch! If you need a ride to any of the off-site locations on Friday, or have an extra seat in your car, let us know at the registration booth!
- Have fun and feel free to ask questions!
Do you like this page?